I finally had enough of all the wires coming from my desk and decided to finally do something about it. Here is what it looked like before I started…
As you can see it’s not too terrible but it just doesn’t have a nice minimal look that I always wanted. To get started on the project I ordered two cable tracks, new surge protector, some double sided strips for mounting those two, cable clamps, and velcro wraps for the cords.
After a few hours here is how I had everything mounted on the underside of the desk:
Then here is the final results. From all those cords to just a single one coming off the surge protector.
Now I can be an Instagram desk influencer. 🙂